January 13, 2013

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Yup, you guessed it – back into hospital again.  I like to have variety – between Louise Marshall in Mount Forest, Grand River and now back to St. Mary’s.  I was transferred here Wednesday evening.  At first I had a little gal (room partner) who was very quiet but discharged yesterday.

Then came a 4’ 8” very LOUD Brenda Lee who coughs VERY LOUD, usually 50-60 VERY LOUD COUGHS in a row, then instead of resting in between, swears VERY LOUDLY until her next 50-60 VERY LOUD COUGHS, then onto her swearing, on and on, on and on.

They must have drugged her really well last night, because I turned my light off at midnight and didn’t wake up until 6:15 am for meds, went back to sleep and was awakened at 7:00 am – the longest sleep I’ve had in months.

I’m expecting her to jump  up on a chair and belt out ROCKIN’ AROUND THE CHRISTMAS TREE any minute now.  If so, I’m going to muster every inch of energy I have and slap her down!

And of course Bob is in an Ultimate Fighting competition with Munching Myrtle on the home front.  She had to get rid of her pink tutu because this is a serious fight.  She’s hanging on tightly to her Dark PC Chocolate Bar, but Bob says he’s going to win!

I’m in here for sure until Monday and Tuesday (transfers each day to GrandRiver for tests and appointments), then hopefully they will send me home on Wednesday.

I’m glad I can hook up with the server here at St. Mary’s so will be able to blog again or you will see my picture in handcuffs in the Record, charged with manslaughter!

Patience, Dianne, Patience………………………………………………………………………

Have a good day!














 
                                      

8 comments:

  1. Sheee's baaack! See nobody can keep you down for long. I am sorry you are back in, but happy to hear you should be out by tommorrow though. As for Myrtle I say give the gal what the hell she wants. Why torment her? LOL Linda xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dianne, I am agreeing with Linda...Give Munchie what the hell she wants, especially dark chocolate.
    M
    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margery and I were glad to see your post this morning. We're praying for you every day. Take care and get home soon.

    Margery &Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now it looks as if I might be transferred to Grand River on Tuesday. Things change hour by hour - I think they like to share me as an in-patient! Will keep you updated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you Dianne.... hope you get out on Wednesday.... Munching Myrtle is making me hungry... but i hear dark chocolate is good for you so she should have it

    John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Dianne, I think of you everyday and always keep u in my prayers...you have such a strength and grit and I admire you so much. You r a star in my books!! Love you and your .rock Bob....LOVE

    Trish and Larry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to hear you are getting such great enterainment in the hospital I bet you can hardly wait until her drugs wear off and she wakes up. Oh and about the chocolate I agree I am thinking about dropping some homemade off at your front door on the way to the cottage. I better ask the boss first if Munching Myrtle can have some. Love you! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stay strong Dianne - You are in my thoughts & prayers every day - hopefully you will be home soon!
    "ONE DAY AT A TIME" L.......Heather

    ReplyDelete